Friday, September 7, 2007

Photo Shoot? O.o

Few days ago, Sam (my 'kai sai lou') asked me if I could pose for him for his portfolio. My first reaction was... "Huh? Are you sure? I'll probably screw it up" He assured me he was sure.. So.. I said ok. It was supposed to be me drinking milk infront of a milkbar. How bad can it be right....

A few days later, Sam called again and asked me if I'm free on Weds and I said yup. After class, he and TJ came over to uni to pick me up and we headed back to his place. The milkbar scene was canceled and it will now be in a tennis court.

The tennis court was located close to his place and we had to walk on the freeway and through this bush walk thing to get there.

It was kindda scary to be walking here cuz da cars pass by realli fast...



Over looking some freeway...



Sam... =P



I was surprised to see this...



That cam is soo cool...



Sam & me after the shoot



TJ & me



After finishing at the tennis courts, Sam had to take me to the city because Elaine asked me to pose for her portfolio as well. But before that, Sam was editing the pictures he took of me and TJ. I am very amazed at what Photoshop can do to a picture. It can change the mood of the picture just by a few clicks. Daim.

The sunset was really pretty~



Melb city @ night



And that just about wraps up my day. It was interesting to pose for them. But I don't think I have the modelling potential (without taking into account the height issue... ;p). I don't have the whole package.

Oh yea, Sam said I'll have to take more pictures again next week because the lightings all wrong. Will have to find a new set. Will see how that one goes next week then~

No comments: