Friday, September 28, 2007

I don't like this time of the semester

This time of the semester is the part where i do not like the most.
It's the time when I worry over and over again about the finals.
It's the time when I have assignments due around the same time.
It's the time when I get so freakin eager to get everything over and done with.
It's the time when I ask myself over and over again "have I worked hard enough this semester?" The answer is usually no. Bahhhh...

I'm always very super duper stressed inside but try to tell myself everything would be ok.
Really. I do. But it doesn't really help.

I get kindda snappy at times.
I can't sleep well.
I get emotional.
Appetite goes down.

I hate this time of the semester.
I'm very looking forward to goin home and I can't wait for my exams to finish.
I really hope that I do no panick again this semester.... ><

No comments: