Friday, September 7, 2007

The first day with my new toy

Two months ago, my sister told me that she was going to get me a new camera for my birthday. When I heard about it, I was freaking excited. I've been wanting a new camera for a long long time. My brother promised me that he was going to get me one about four years ago. So for the past four years, I've been getting my hopes up and getting dissapointed (It's actually not that dissapointing because I've been expecting it)... But it was different this year because... It's my sister who promised to get me a new camera!!! My sister has had a very good record of keeping promises. I knew I would definately get a new camera this time ^^v.


She gave me a budget of under 300USD and a few suggestions. I went and researched straight away. I looked at Pentax, Panasonic, Canon, Olympus.... etc. All those popular stuff. I couldn't decide. Jon helped looking as well. In the end, it was either a Panasonic or Canon. I decided to get a Canon since my sister sugested it and she got a new Canon DSL as well. CANON SD750 is my final choice ^^.


BUT, my sister said my camera won't arrive so soon. She said if I wanted it urgently she could send it over but it would be better if Danbee could bring it back for me when she comes back from the US to Melbourne. I was so excited about getting a new camera I didn't care how it got to me as long as it will get to me.


Anywayz, after two months of waiting, I finally got my camera last Sunday. I met up with Danbee and JP for lunch at Spicy Fish. I wasn't hungry at all that day so the food didn't taste that great. But it didn't matter because I was focusing on my new camera. Kekeke....




Opening the package



Danbee and me outside SpicyFish

After lunch, me and Jon decided to catch a movie and decided on The Bourne Ultimatum. I always thought it was called The Bourne Ultimum until Danbee corrected me. Bahhhh. I should read things more carefully instead of only reading the first and last two letters of the word..... ^^"




Testing out how good my new camera is




It was a lovely day




Melbourne Central

The poster

The movie was good!! Jason Bourne is like the ultimate man. It was filled with lots of actions and stuff... I can't decide which one of the Bourne trilogy I liked the most though...


And that pretty much wrapped up the day. And a new toy was added to my collection (not that I have a lot of toys... >.>...). I won't be doing much of a review on my camera because I don't really know how to review it. Jon said he wants to do a review on my cam so watch out for that if you're interested. Overall I'm very satisfied with the camera, and loving it ^^v



Going home after a long day...

No comments: