Friday, September 7, 2007

The Birth of my new blog

Now, I've been wanting to create a blog in blogspot for sometime but I never got around to it. Why start one all of the sudden? It's a bad reason... But.. It is mostly due to my new camera. ^^ Hehehe... With my old crappy camera, there wasn't much of a point takin pictures. With my new camera~ I'm practically taking pictures of whatever I can see :p

I've always had another blog with MSN Space but that one isn't too good because you can't really add pictures to your blogs. And with my crappy communication skills, I need pictures to potray what I want to say (hopefully...)...

Anyway, Happy Birthday to my Blog~!! ^^

3 comments:

bL3kJoN said...

Happy Birthday 蓝色天空!!!

Hehehehe...... =P

F5- Ah Fang said...

haiz... i wast the first person to left comment.
nvm, i'm second. :p
Happy BIrthday to ur blog

JiAAiJ said...

lol. Thanx ppl~ lets hope i can continue doin dis la...