Monday, March 17, 2008

The uncertainties...

Do you wonder about your future?
I'm sure everyone wonder about it once in a while...
I've been wondering about it more often lately.
Most probably due to the fact that I'm graduating soon and everyone is talking about getting a job, where they're gonna live, etc.

I get pretty worried about it...
I worry if I'll make the 'right' choice.
What's right and what's wrong?

This is a turning point of my life.
I made a turning point 4 years ago and I need to make another one soon.
I often wonder what would've happened if I never turned 4 years ago.
Which road would've been a smoother ride?
I'm certain that I didn't regret turning.

What about this turn that I'm going to make soon?
These turns seem to get harder and harder.
Evaluation and analysing seems to get more complex every turn.

I guess I'll just have to live my life the best thatt I can no matter where I turned to.
Choose the best path that appears to be the best?
I hope that I'll be able to make that choice...

4 comments:

Bean said...

hv confidence in urself.. u're better than u think..

bL3kJoN said...

Sometimes, we can never know which is the right decision, which turn will lead us to the right future...just follow your heart, do what you truly enjoy. =)

Chang Kuan said...

There is never a right choice, but there is a best choice! I guess its better to believe in choosing the best choice rather than doubting whether it is the correct one a not! You can do it Jia!!

SAM YANG said...

Punch the rainbow.
Don't worry it won't punch you back. =)