Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A lil update...

For those who don't know, I'm now back in Melbourne.
Weather's still as crazy.
Freaking hot one day and cold the other. Sigh.

This semester should be quite busy for me.
Group assignments and all... Please don't let me screw my last sem up.... ><

I'm trying out this sleeping early thing this year.
After telling those close by their reactions were...
"HAR???? Are you sure?!?"
"What Happened??"
"We all say that every year...."
"Do you have a high fever??"
Sigh.. PEople..... Please give me a lil bit of encouragement k? ^^"""
Don't be so skeptical... :P

Here's a pic that Fang took of me which I quite like =)


First trip to the city


Went out to the city last Saturday.
I've almost forgotten the feeling of getting on a public transport and how expensive it is to get on. Sigh... >< [Yes... I'm quite the pampered one...]

Well, that's bout it that's happened. Uni work is about to get busy very soon.... ><

Lets just hope I won't die of stress... ;p

No comments: