Saturday, February 9, 2008

HAppy Chinese new YEar~

过年了!!
今年过的年是有史以来最没有节目的一年。
真的是一年比一年冷清啊。


Sammy拿了自己的红包后活在自己的世界里


But, chinese new year is a time for everyone to gather up.
I only get to meet my primary school friends once every year at this time.
But without our usual 'driver' [he's unavailable due to some personal conflicts...] our group couldn't do much.
Even though there weren't much to do, we went out anywayz.

The Company


All of them are leaving today. It's too bad they can't stay longer. =(

The original company [He left us for the gf ;p]


Like all chinese new year, we go around to people's house to eat, drink, gossip and get ang paos.

I only went to three of my friend's house due to time and transportation contriant.

At Jia Yee's place


We wanted to go to the beach but for some reason there were tons and tons of people there. It wa dirty and crowded so we gave up on that plan. The beach was much nicer last year...

After some thinking, we decided to go karaoke later on the night. It's not Redbox/Neway standard but it's the best you can get in my fishing village :p [There's actually a bar with a live band in my hometown. I haven't been in there yet but it looks quite good]

No night is complete without some poser pics...




We finished karaoke around 12.30am and wanted to go yumcha. The mamak was filled with people. I bumped into everyone there. My brothers, cousins, some old friends... It was so full that they even ran out of Roti. :O :o :O Sigh. I was looking forward to some tasty roti

Good Nasi Lemak


My night ended around 2.00 am. Qutie a good day it was.

Do hope to see you guys soon.

Happy Chinee New Year people!!!

No comments: