Friday, January 4, 2008

2007 -> 2008

Hey peeps~

2008 is finally here!! How was your 2007?
I have to say, my 2007 was filled with all sorts of emotions.
Everything seemed to happen so quickly.
One thing triggered another and it rolled into a snowball.
Blah.

BUT. All bad things are somehow accompanied by good things.
Maybe that's how things are balanced in life.

Loss of some friends but I gained a few good ones at the same time.
My heart broke but that's how I found him. Good things always happen when you least expect it huh.

I got to travel to quite a few places, tried out some pretty good food, saw some pretty interesting stuff.

Things went up and down, up and down.
But then again. What can I complain about?
These things are what makes life interesting right?
You have to lose some in order to gain.

Although, these dramatic things are what makes life interesting.
I do hope I can go through 2008 with less drama ;p.

Hope all is well with everyone ^^

No comments: