Thursday, May 7, 2009

A little announcement

Hey people~

I know I know.... It's been wayyyyyy too long since I last updated.... ^^" Sorry~
I'm just so tired everyday after work I don't feel like doing anything... Sighs... Working life is crappy. ;p

Anywayz, it's past my bedtime so I'll make this post a short one [will try to make it up with a longer one soon...].

I have been posted to Penang for eight months!!! Ahhhhhh~!!!!!!! =( I have very mixed emotions right now. ^^"""

Well.
I'll update next time.
Too tired and I can't think nymore.

Good night~

4 comments:

ZZ said...

Penang????
Yay~!! no Jia to bully me when i come back...

haha, jk jk...
Penang is not a bad place ar.. once in a while can go fishing, once in a while can go check out hot sexy guys in triangle swim trunk,
best of all, can go visit jon's parents to complain about him and get on their good sides..

Cheers...

JiAAiJ said...

Hey! When do I ever bully you? You're mistaking me for She Ni right. Hahahah. When are you coming back? I think She Ni might be getting a lil lonely over here. Hahahha....

JiAAiJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZZ said...

"Hey! When do I ever bully you? You're mistaking me for She Ni right. " <<<<

Oreally? >____>
i wonder who was forcing liquor down my throat all nite for every little slip of tongue i made..

Haha, i ll be back for my holiday around early september i guess, its my convo..

haha ask sheni to find another victim... this victim has broke free from her clutches of dictatorship!! Yeayy! haha

Z