Tuesday, June 23, 2015

So, What's Next?

As I come to close to the end of my short term assignment, people have been asking me what will I be doing next. To be honest, I really am not too sure. Other than the few trips that I have planned, the short term plan that I have planned, I have no idea.

Two months spent in Bangkok has been a good experience. It has given me time, and the push for me to decide on something I have been wondering for a while. I am very excited for what will come next should I successfully execute my plan. No doubt I will question my decision some time in the future. I hope I will continue to remember my present feeling and my excitement. I understand the need to be realistic but I have been realistic for so many years. Can't I afford to dream for a little while?

Let's take the first step, and figure things out as I go. I've been saying that I want to do this for so long. I am finally going to do it soon!


No comments: