Monday, December 15, 2008

A lil update...

As it gets closer to the day that I have to move out of my old place, I get a little more emo.... It's been around three years [technically, I've only lived here for about a year...] since I moved from condo to KJ. I've had my share of complaints since moving in.
This includes how every morning, a supposedly 5 min journey out to the LDP takes at least 15 mins because there's only one lane for everyone to turn out...
It also include how long we all have to wait for and in the lift every morning because only one lift is working due to how the lift was programmed... There was one time the lift stopped at least at 10 floors. It is not a pretty sight to be stuck with 20 impatient working adults...

The list can go on and on... But since I'm moving out soon I probably shouldn't focus on the negative bits. Plus, all the complaints I used to have seemed to have been solved. The lift comes up much faster now and there are other ways to get onto the LDP if you don't want to U-turn. So all is good now.
Sighs... I'm gonna miss my current place. It might not be the best/prettiest condo but the view I get from my room is spectacular. And that is the thing I will miss the most. =( Especially after midnight. Strangely, it gives me a sense of peace...

On a clear night, you can see KLCC and KL tower...
I'll also miss the closeness of One Utama, The Curve, and Pyramid... =(
*Argh..... Why did my parents wanna move again???

Anyway.... Moving on.
After a year, I finally met up with Mr Kong again. It's been so long since me, SM, and Mr Kong hung out together. The last time I saw Aaron was Nov 07 when he sent me and Jon to Caulfield Station early in the morning. 

If it weren't for these two people, my uni life in Melb would have been so much harder. These two were like my parents at one point because I skipped many of my lectures... ^^""
The times I had with them brought me so much joy. They also taught me a lot of Malay words such as sakai, kesian, ajak.
It'll be so much harder to hang out like how we used to now that everyone is busy with their own life. It sucks that life has to move on like this doesn't it?



I will never forget the first day we first met. The first day I met SM was in Business Finance's tute. The reason I first talked to her was because her Practical Econometric's text book was different to mine. XD Talk about nerdyness... ^^""" It was comforting to find someone who was also doing econometrics at that time because I had no idea what I was getting myself into... SM was like my saviour XD.

The first day me and Aaron talked was in Financial Econometrics' tute [But it might have been Practical's tute...]. The reason he first talked to me was because he missed a few tutes and was lost on how to do the first assignment... ^^""" So the reason we got together was because of econometrics. XD I guess this is what you call fate? Before Aaron first talked to me, I've actually noticed him in my lectures from a semester before. I noticed him because he had this very LC look that he had. It never occurred to me that he was a Malaysian. I always thought he was an ABC [Don't ask me why. I don't know why either...].

These two brought me tons of laughter when I was going through a very gloomy first half of 2007. I am very thankful for that...

I miss the days we used to spend studying and doing assignments together... It's not that I miss my student life that much. It's that I miss the days I used to hang out with all these special people that I love... I really hope we'll never get out of touch with each other.  =(

Moving on before I get super emo about life.... =P
It was SL's birthday not too long ago. We were suppose to have dinner at the German restaurant that KS recommended. But when we got there, it turned out that it has either closed that day or closed down. So we had to change venue. After long discussion, we decided to go to the Apartment at Curve [Actually, after SN got into the car they wanted to go to another place but WF's car was already on the LDP so we had to stick to the Apartment].
We were all too hungry to take any pictures. I don't think anyone of us were full after that meal... ^^"" I'm sorry guys. I didn't know the portion of the food were that small...







As most of them had to work the next day, we called it a night after dinner. There will be a bigger party around Christmas when we combine all the December babies' birthday together. XD Lets look forward to that shall we? Hehehhe....

We are near the end of 2008. I can't believe how fast time flies. X(

6 comments:

shine said...

nowadays goin out dressing code also different dy...hehe
den hanging out place also upgraded dy...
think when i am back.. i have alot to catch up

sheni.ng said...

wait u come bk then show us in wearing bikini ah~~~

JiAAiJ said...

lol. upgrade is not me loh. upgrade is them. all wear very pro a d... but i like sn's idea. bikini for you sounds really good XD

sH - grace said...

shin~
upgrade level need 'fu chu dai jia' 1~~~

($.$)"

waiting ur bikini look ar~ :p

Unknown said...

hehe.. i'm lookin forward to shin's bikini wears... wowww....

maintain level is better... ^^

sheni.ng said...

hahaha..sorry to shin..hahaha..
but my idea is really good..see..everyone like it..and looking forward for it..wahahaha..

upgrade level=bankcrupt