Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You are my love...



Sakura's version of you are my love in my opinion is better than the english version. She sounds so sad!!! Which is the whole point cuz this song is about her wanting to remember someone whom she loves so much but can't.

Translation:
There's a traveler
With a gentle gaze
Whose cheek, wet with rain
Smelled of tears

Nostalgic music
Echoes in the silence
My forgotten memories
Wander about

"Dreaming" is flying away on tiny wings
The two of us going together
To a place where my memories won't disappear
Crossing the distant sea, the sky

Shine on me
In the dark of night
And you, with your
Gentle gaze
I miss you so...





This is another one of my favourites from Tsubasa - kaze no machi he.

These songs really bring back some bittersweet memories...

No comments: