Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Reflection time

Is it me... Or has this semester gone by wayyyyyyyyyyy too quickly? The usual trend for me is that it flies by during the first half of the semester, then it'll pass by like a snail during the middle, and before I realise, it's time for exams~
The difference with this semester and the last 5 semesters that I've been through is that it does not feel like there is a middle phase where I wish time would go a bit faster. I'm flying through this semester and it is freaking me out.

The cause of this may be due to:
---> It's my last semester
---> Assignments are distributed evenly across
---> Too much fun? <-- [This can't be true...]
--->Since it is the last semester... The things I am studying now are somehow a bit easier to understand?
---> Different approach to living? [Huh?]
---> No free days off uni [Less time to dream]
---> Less dramas therefore less things to worry about?

There are many possibilities and all of them probably contribute a little to why time is flying by faster this time around.

Sighs. I'm having one of those reflective momments and it's getting me a lil emo.

Bahhh.

Time to go to bed =P

Ciaoz ppl~

No comments: