Saturday, October 20, 2007

Exam countdown~

The final year of my first semester has finally ended.
In about a week an a half's time I would be sittin for my exams. Daim. Where has all my time gone to??
However, I do feel less stressed this semester. Thanks to ABF, I do not think any finance units are that hard anymore ^^".
Aaron tells me I have a lot of time to study and if i don't get HDs I have to buy him and SM dinner.
Aiyierrrrrrr... He's the one making me even more stressed.
I really want to do well this semester... Let's pray hard....

It's time....
To turn my computer off, and start studying.

Good luck to everyone sitting for exams~

Fang rrrrrrrr. It feels so long since I last talked to you. Are you alive???? Hhehehee... Don't get too stressed out k?? Cya soon ^^

Heres some videos for you guys to look at if you're bored.













Before I go overboard of putting too many vids here.. I better stop ^^"

1 comment:

F5- Ah Fang said...

ei... still alive ah... half alive.
me ah, stress out also... not enough time to study ah.... so bless me ah.. anyway good luck in ur final.